Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jason's Baptismal Tank


This is Jason's pulpit. He has his Lincoln log microphone and his hankie.

Behind the pulpit is the baptismal tank. I was so amazed when I saw this and Jason told me what it was. He put the sofa cushions at angles just like our baptismal tank at church when it is opened (our tank is under the platform, so when it is opened, the platform unfolds at angles and looks just like the cushions).

Jason was trying to convince Tyler to get into the tank and be baptized.

******************************
I was encouraged to send this story to Pastor, so I did. I got back the neatest response:

That's neat. God bless the children who trust in the simplicity of what they hear.

1 comment:

  1. We would like to invite you to join this fun, holiday blog challenge!!! classicmarymoments.blogspot.com/2011/12/ugly-sweater-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete