Friday, December 9, 2011

We like to wear skivvies on our head

A few weeks ago Tyler and Jason started putting their unmentionables on their heads and running around the house singing "Skivvies, skivvies, skivvies". I think Tyler got it out of a book.

Then, a few days ago, Tyler asked Jason if he wanted to wear skivvies on his head. They went off to do that and I noticed that Justin walked off, too. A few minutes later I noticed him in his room, over by the dresser, but I didn't think anything of it. Next thing I know, Justin walks out with skivvies on his head! It was hilarious that he knew what to do.

So the same thing happened yesterday and I just had to capture a picture of it. For future engagement parties

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete