Friday, January 27, 2012

My Beautiful Girl

Katelyn Janèe Caldwell

Age 11

January 27, 2012

It's been AGES since we've ordered pictures for Katelyn and she's been reminding us of the fact for quite awhile :)

So, I finally was able to take her. I picked Portrait Innovations because I've heard lots of good things from church friends AND they had a good $10 deal.

Katelyn did such a good job that it was sooo hard to just pick one picture, but I did. Katelyn also had very specific opinions about the pictures, so a lot of them were trashed immediately. ;-)

This is the one we picked. I do have one little complaint about her hair along her shoulder, but oh well!

She's wearing a shirt that was a gift from one of our favorite ladies, Sis Bafford. Thanks for the shirt!!

My girl is so beautiful and she's growing up!!

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, Katelyn. Red is a good color for you. love, Sis. Payan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Cute! I love Portrait Innovations....and yes, it is hard to choose only one pose :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're of of the ones that I remember mentioning them, so thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete