Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Peanut Butter and Jelly

So I was fixing the littles a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Katelyn comes over and starts raving about how good I make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and how well I spread the peanut butter and how thick and creamy it looks and...

"Stop!" I yelled. "I don't want to hear any more about this sandwich!"

"Oh, cuz you don't get to eat it." says Katelyn.

Jason is standing there watching me make the sandwich and hears this exchange. He solemnly turns to me and says

"That sandwich looks horrible, Mom."

Thank you, son. I feel better now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that was funny and sweet at the same time. I wish everything looked horrible...but a few more days and everything will really look good. Huh?

    Sister Payan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Jason is absolutely adorable! Also that was sweet of Katelyn. Lol I used to do that unintentionally too (reminding people about the food they didn't get to eat; it always helped me not to be hungry lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Bless the little lad! You're a gem, Jason!

    ReplyDelete