Thursday, February 23, 2012

I *heart* Sam's Club

I am not a Sam's Club affiliate or anything like that; I just want to share something with you that has made my life soooo much easier. Perhaps, if you're in the same stage of life that I am or something similar, it might help you, too.

Ok, remember this post about the bulk purchasing that I do now? Well, most everything that I buy comes from Sam's Club. First, their annual membership is cheaper than Costco by about $10. Second, they have more normal stuff than Costco, like brown sugar. Costco is more trendy with all its healthy, organic stuff.

Third, Sams Club has Click and Pull!!!!!

I love Click and Pull.

Basically you go to the Sam's Club website and shop online, putting all of the stuff that you need to buy into your shopping cart. Then you check out. During this time, you select when you are going to go to Sam's Club and pick up all your items. The soonest time is the next morning after 9 am. Then you confirm and you're done.

You don't even have to pay until you actually pick up your items!

Then you go to Sam's Club and tell them you're here to pick up your order. They have already selected everything and have it waiting in a shopping cart for you. You pay and go!

The service is free, folks, free!!!

This has been wonderful because I can make out my menu, list the items that I need to buy, then go to the Sam's Club website and start shopping. It keeps a running total so if I start to get too close to my budgeted amount I know that I have to make some decisions. When I confirm my order and send it to Sam's Club, I know exactly how much I will be paying for my groceries. Sure beats walking around with a pen and paper, not to mention three boys!, or getting to the checkout and praying you guestimated right.

It has been such a time saver and a sanity saver. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think my world just became easier. I can't wait to try this. Thanks for the tip.

    Sis Payan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. I haven't heard of the click and pull. That's awesome. Especially since I dread taking four kids shopping!!

    ReplyDelete