Thursday, February 23, 2012

Little bit of Spam

Ok, folks, this is a spam post. Sorry!!


Source
PS I used Swagbucks to find this picture

I'm excited because I just bought Katelyn 4 uniform shirts and I only paid $16!

Wow! What a great deal!

Yup, I found this deal on Amazon, and was able to knock $10 off the price because I had two $5 Amazon gift cards that I earned just by using Swagbucks for my search engine.

Search & Win

The short version is that you click here to go to Swagbucks and sign up. Then, every time you do a search online, instead of using Google, you use the Swagbucks search engine. This is really easy if you install their toolbar, because then you just type the phrase into the little box at the top of your screen, just like Google.

Then, while searching, you'll randomly be awarded Swagbucks, ranging from 1-lots. You rack these bucks up and redeem them for gift cards. I usually just do the $5 Amazon gift card for 450 bucks, but they have Starbucks gift cards and other stuff, too.

I usually earn three $5 gift cards every two months, just doing my normal searching. I save them until I need them, like just now when I ordered Katelyn new shirts.

So, if you're interested, sign up and install the toolbar and earn. And, if you use my link, I get some extra Swagbucks, too.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Ok, I'm done spamming you (for now!)

*Not sure why this post is making the homepage show only one post, but whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment