Wednesday, February 22, 2012

When you're "On the same page"

I just love it when I got to church and the preacher sames something and I think "Hey, are you in my head?"

I had this happen to me TWICE this past Friday.

First, Bro Green was leading service and he said something that God told me just a week ago! Bro Green was talking about our needs, physical and financial specifically, and he reminded us about the scripture "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." Basically, that when we put God first in our lives, everything else will fall into place. God had just whispered that in my heart Tuesday night when I was praying for Tyler. It was like an answer to me about the questions that have been swirling in my mind. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God..."

Then, Bro Morgan preached about climbing the mountain, going higher with God. This exact phrase has been in my prayers lately!

God is so good when he sends confirmation and lets you know that you're "on the same page!"

1 comment: