Thursday, April 5, 2012

Haircuts, showers, and candy

Today was haircut day.

Justin was not a willing participant.

Then, to add insult to injury, I gave him a shower. We have one of those removable shower heads because we thought it would make hair washing the little boys easier. Ha!

Justin is deathly afraid of the shower. He screamed like he was dying the whole time.

Then, as soon as I turned off the shower, Justin stopped screaming and said "Done?" He happily climbed out of the bathtub and would have run off if I hadn't caught him.

I wrapped him in a towel and cradle held him for a while while I talked to Jim.

I asked Justin some questions like "Did you get a haircut? Do you want Mom to put you down? Do you want Mom to keep holding you?" The answer was always "No".

Finally I asked "Do you want candy?"

Justin popped right up "Yes!"

He got his candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment