Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lawyer?

Let's just say that Jason is a challenge. When Pastor tells stories about his childhood, Jim and I just sigh and say "Thank God, there's hope."

Example 1: Jason got mad at Justin for something. I could hear the screaming and crying. I picked up Jason and disciplined him for hitting, which is his usual method of attack. He was screaming something, but I couldn't understand what it was. Finally, he calms down enough that I understand. "But, Mom, I didn't hit him!" I asked why, then, was Justin crying.

"Because I knocked him down."

Example 2: Jason has been calling people "naughty words" when he gets mad. He gets disciplined every time. Funny thing is he tries to tell me that he wasn't saying the words to a person, he was, um, saying it to the wall. Sorry, kiddo, it's not allowed at all.

He's got a future in persuasion, that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Jason, youre right. Your brothers and I are " the wall"

    ReplyDelete