This year should be fun because we don't have babies anymore. Justin is becoming a little more agreeable.
I want to do some fusion of weekly-themed summer camps and daily-focus scheduling.
I also want to:
- get Katelyn more loom lopes, plastic "thingies" and yarn so she can be creative
- science projects with Tyler
- take Katelyn and Tyler to the Science center
- take Jason and Justin to the Children's Museum
- do a "camping" theme, including a trip to Cabela's
- do individual dates with the kids