Friday, July 6, 2012

Secret, secret, I've got a secret!

Can you keep a secret?

No?

Oh, good!  Because I want everyone to know about this!


On July 20 (my 35th birthday!) I will be launching my brand-new website, The Preschool Plan.

The Preschool Plan is a free weekly lesson plan to help you teach your preschooler at home.  Every lesson plan includes a step-by-step teaching plan, a list of materials needed, and a preparation guide.

We will be officially kicking-off on July 20 with a fun giveaway, so be sure to set your calendar.  And please tell all your friends about it, because the more friends that you refer, the higher your chances of winning!

While you impatiently wait for our launch, please go to my Start page and read about how and why this website got started and what exactly we'll be doing.  I'd love to hear your feedback!

Don't forget:  July 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment