Friday, September 28, 2012

Where've You Been?

Tyler keeps saying to me, "You haven't posted on this blog since August??"

It's not that nothing has happened!  It's because we are so busy!

School started for Katelyn on August 26th, and it's my job to drive her to and from school.  The boys and I stay for chapel every morning, such a blessing.

Once we are home, school takes up a lot of my time.  Tyler needs a lot of one-on-one help with his lessons right now (long division, yuck!); planning and prepping for Preschool is very enjoyable, but very time-consuming.  I am seeing great results, though, so it's definitely worth it.

The only funny thing that I can remember right now is telling Justin he was cute and hearing him say "I'm not cute; I'm a boy!".  That's not to say that we don't laugh a lot around here.  We'd go insane, otherwise :)

Don't forget that I post regularly on my preschool blog.  Each Friday I post a review of what we did the past week; I'll have this week's up as soon as I help Tyler with his schoolwork.  Check it out if you're missing pictures of the littles.

No comments:

Post a Comment