Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

 Hey, everyone!  Happy New Year!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We had a great time with my family.  Lots of food and games.

One of my presents was a new camera so that I don't have to use my pathetic phone anymore.  Hopefully I will REMEMBER to take pictures, and maybe even upload to this blog.

Here are my first few pictures.  Apparently Jason was the willing candidate to this set!

Me and my littles.
Just lots of happiness

If you didn't know, Jason loves to dress up for church.  He gets upset if I pick out an outfit without a tie, and he has been quite disappointed that he did not have any suits in his current size.  So, he got a new suit for Christmas.  He wore it the very next service.  Here is he styling for us.
He's so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment