Friday, March 15, 2013

Excellent post on Teaching Jeremiah Blog

Most days if you ask me how I'm doing, I will probably answer with a "Fantastic", "Great", or "Blessed."

And I am.

But that's not always true, or maybe the word is accurate.

Somedays, especially here lately, I'm just plain struggling.  Hating the way things are.  Fighting my emotions, anxieties, depressions, attitudes, and probably, hormones.

This post at Teaching Jeremiah was spot on and summed up much of my thoughts and feelings.

I always amazes me when other people express the same things as me :)

“But He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.” – 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

*********Oh, and I loved this one on We are THAT family, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment