Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dad.

Supposedly, I look like my dad...

Yesterday was my dad's 60th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Dad!  Although the list of things that we don't agree on is longer than what we do, one thing for certain:  I have never doubted your love for me.  You have always been there when I needed you.  Thank you.

I have to brag on my children:  Without getting into too many details, suffice it to say that I gave my children very clear instructions yesterday:  Be Good!  Don't make noise, don't touch his stuff, don't, don't, don't.  Just eat and be nice.

And they did so good!  Tyler ate his food without complaint, cleared his place at the table and sat nice and quiet.  Katelyn and Jason interacted with Grandma Dotty (love her!), but kept it pretty calm and quiet.  Justin did well, too.  We kept the visit short and sweet, the kids understood the importance of what I was asking them to do, and it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment