Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thankful that they do eat.

I lament daily about the picky eaters that my children are.  One, in particular, is extremely picky due to Sensory Processing Disorder.  Another copies everything that said child does, so if said child refuses to eat something, copy-cat refuses to eat it, too (with a few exceptions).

Anyway, I spend so much time despairing about what they won't eat that I don't often  stop to think about what they do eat.  They do eat a lot of stuff, some of it "weird".  And for that, I'm thankful, especially when my cupboards are bare.

Today, for lunch, my sons ate corn tortillas fried into tostada shells, with cheese melted on top, and Carnation Breakfast Essentials chocolate milk.  I also put out raisins, but they didn't eat them.

Everyone ate and was full.  Not the most balanced meal, but I call it good.

Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment