Monday, May 20, 2013

Saying Good-Bye to Connections Academy

I just packed up the loaner computer, hauled the broken computer desk to the curb, threw out all the workbooks, and packed up the textbooks.  All that's left is a trip to the UPS store, and finishing a test and a portfolio project (it's done!) this week, and we'll be done with 5th grade and Connections Academy.

I can honestly say that I will not miss homeschooling.  at.  all.  I has never been a desire of mine to homeschool my children.  I did it because it was the right thing to do at the time, and I'd do it again if I needed to.  And I am so thankful that it's over for now.  Sending Tyler to Pieceful Solutions will have it's own challenges, but that's another chapter.

I knew when we started our third year with Connections last August that it was time for us to move on.  I just didn't know WHAT we would move to.  So thankful for the way that God unfolded the rose and answered my prayers.

So, good-bye computer, good-bye books, good-bye, good-bye, good-bye.  Hello, Summer and then, new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment