Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Amazon Ad

If you look right over there ------------------>  you will see that I've added an ad for Amazon to the blog.  This is just one of a million and three ways that I'm hoping to help out my family's budget.

This ad does not affect your viewing of this blog in any way.  What it does mean is, if you are already planning to make a purchase through Amazon, if you click on that box first, it will take you to the Amazon website.  You will make your already planned purchases, pay as normal, and then I will receive a percentage as compensation for posting the ad.  There are no extra fees or anything to you, it just helps me out a little.

So, if you are a normal Amazon shopper, and you love this blog, please consider shopping through my ad.  Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment