Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Results of the AMDRO Powerflex System Weed and Grass Killer Test

Remember this picture?





Yes, that is THE colossal weed from my front yard.  Last week we put it up against the AMDRO PowerFlex System Weed and Grass Killer.  I told you that I would report back in about a week and let you know how the AMDRO PowerFlex System worked.

Here are the results:




What, you can't see the difference?  Yeah, neither can I.

Here's a view of the grass I was hoping that the AMDRO PowerFlex System Weed and Grass Killer would take care of:




Didn't touch them.

So, that's the results.  I'm disappointed because I really wanted to like this product. It sounded like it would be a huge money saver with an environmentally friendly reusable jug, but it didn't do what it claimed it would:  Kill the weeds and grass.


I received the AMDRO Powerflex System for free through BzzAgent in exchange for my honest review.  All content is my own and I have not been compensated in any other way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer-

    We are sorry to learn that the Weed & Grass Killer did not meet your expectations. Herbicide performance is dependent upon many different variables including the temperature and the moisture of the soil. We recommend spraying when temperatures are above 60 degrees Fahrenheit and for optimal results, you can wet the area prior to spraying. The Weed & Grass Killer attacks from the roots up but we suggest reapplying 2 weeks after initial spray if you do not see your desired results.

    Your comments have been noted as we are working to address any issues for the next generation. We want to make sure that you have a positive experience using the PowerFlex Pest & Weed System.

    Thank you,
    the AMDRO team

    ReplyDelete